Today in this internet world we all love to watch videos online or simply listen to music. We like to watch online movies, news, educational videos, etc. There are many websites that let you watch videos and movies. YouTube is the one of the most popular online video site. But the problem is you can not download video from YouTube or any other online video sites. And we have to connect to internet if we want to view any video. So what to do in this case? The answer is simple. There are many online video downloaders available which you can use to download videos from these sites. Here are we showing some easiest and popular solutions to download video from YouTube.
Downloading YouTube video is very easy using it. Even you don’t need to open this website to download videos. You have to follow below steps.
- Go to YouTube video page which you want to download, e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIlrij5zb2w
- Then just add “ss” before “youtube.com” in the browser address bar link. So it will be like: https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=BIlrij5zb2w
- Now press Enter or copy/paste this link in a new tab.
- That’s it. It will redirect you to savefrom.net website with Download option in different video formats like mp4, hd, mp3, etc.
This is a browser addon which you can install into Firefox or Google Chrome. It allows you to download videos directly from YouTube page. You can download video in several formats like mp4, 3gp, flv, etc. You can even download audio from any video in mp3 (128 and 256 kbps) format. So there is no copy pasting of link into other websites to download videos.
This is also a very good site to download videos online from most video sites.
- Just open keepvid.com in browser.
- Enter the video link in the text box and click on Download button.
- That’s it. You will see the Download Information to download video in several formats.
So use these video downloaders to save any video on your computer or mobile and watch offline.