In cricket, whichever is the format, it has been always difficult for Pakistan to beat India. It is also proved after winning the T20 World Cup by the visually impaired Indian team. India has also got this title by beating Pakistan team. Let’s see some interesting stats when India has beaten Pakistan in every format.
ICC WORLD CUP
In ICC One Day World Cup, performance of India against Pakistan has always been excellent. From 1975 after every 4 years in world cup both teams was played total 6 times against each other, but on every occasion India has beaten Pakistan.
- 1992 – India won by 43 runs
- 1996 – India won by 39 runs
- 1999 – India won by 47 runs
- 2003 – India won by 6 wickets
- 2011 – India won by 29 runs
- 2015 – India won by 76 runs
ICC T20 WORLD CUP
The first edition of ICC T20 World Cup was historic. India & Pakistan clashed 5 times in world cup t20 format. Four times India has won and one match was tie.
- 2007 – Match Tie
- 2007 – India won by 5 runs (final)
- 2012 – India won by 8 wickets
- 2014 – India won by 7 wickets
- 2016 – India won by 6 wickets