It happen many times that you keep your email and social networking passwords saved in your internet browser on your laptop or computer, and when you enter your login name on these sites the password auto fill in the form of *******. If you want to see those hidden passwords then follow these steps.
SEE HIDDEN PASSWORDS SAVED IN YOUR INTERNET BROWSER
You have to follow below steps for this:
- First open Chrome Browser and click on three dots (Customize & Control) on the top right side of browser.
- You will see several options on this window. Here click on Settings option.
- If you have difficulties in Step #1 & #2 then you can also type chrome://settings/ in your Chrome browser address bar and press Enter.
- It will open a Settings window. Now go to the bottom and click on Show advanced settings…
- Here you will get Passwords and forms option. Under this tab click on the option given below Manage passwords.
- It will open a new popup window where you can see all saved passwords. Click on the hidden password that you want to see.
- Here when you click on Show you will be able to see the hidden password.
These steps are to see the saved passwords in Google Chrome. Same way you can see the saved passwords in other browsers like Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.