Do you also afraid that someone will delete your important work folder on your computer? Many people specially office going people have fear of this thing, that someone might not delete their folder with important data and files. So we have a computer trick for those people by which you can create a folder that no one can delete or rename. You can follow these steps to make a non-removable folder on your computer and laptop.
STEPS TO CREATE A SPECIAL FOLDER
- First click on computer Start button.
- Then click on Run.
- Type “cmd” in the text box, a command prompt screen will open on your system.
- Please note that you cannot create this special folder in root directory. For example if your Windows is installed in C: directory then the folder will not create here.
- Type D: or E: or any other drive name and press Enter.
- Type md con\ on command prompt and press Enter.
- Now a special “con” folder is created in your directory.
- You can also create folders with name aux, lpt1, lp2, lp3 to lp9 instead of con.
STEPS TO DELETE THIS SPECIAL FOLDER
If you want to delete this special folder then follow the above Steps 1 to 5 and under Step 6 type “rd con\” in place of “md con\“. This will delete your special con folder completely.
So the conclusion is using above trick you can make a secure data folder on your computer and laptop which will not delete or remove or rename by anyone.